Whipped Shaving Cream with 4 ingredients
In the process of switching and ditching our shower, I just ran out of shaving cream and decided to make this next.
This is what you'll need:
1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup Shea Butter
1/4 Cup Almond Oil (Can be substituted but I love how Almond Oil makes my skin smooth)
10-20 Drops of Orange (Your choice)
Double Boiler or Microwave
Glass Jars to store
1. Weigh out Coconut Oil and Shea Butter and melt. Can be melted on stove or in microwave.
2. Once fully melted add in Almond Oil and stir.
3. Set in refrigerator until the mixture is firm.
4. Take out of refrigerator when firm and add in essential oils. Use mixer for 2-3 minutes until whipped.
5. Scoop into glass jars and store in cool dry area and out of direct sunlight.
Please let me know if you enjoyed this recipe!